On 11-14 May 2017, Digital Economy Promotion Agency by Entrepreneur and Network Promotion Department organized “Tech Tycoon” camp joined by executives of 19 enterprises, digital content entrepreneurs and tech startups to strengthen relationships and alliance network at Siam Beach Resort, Cha Am District, Phetchaburi Province. Interesting activities were as follows:
• Training programs on various topics such as stress management, executive emotion management, Creative Age Marketing 4.0 and Next Gen Startup.
• Brainstorming was divided into four groups as follows:
1. Personnel development for ICT support
2. ICT business potential for international competition
3. Tech Startup strength and growth
4. How public sector supports Thai ICT growth
The event was attended by Mr. Jamras Sawangsamut, president of the Federation of Thai Industries, who gave the morning brief. Mr. Chatchai Khunpitiluck, acting deputy director of DEPA, presided over the closing activity and granted certificates to participants.
This activity gained cooperation from some alumni of three generations who shared their experience and success to participants to encourage strength and growth of digital entrepreneurs.