On Wednesday 15 March 2017, Digital Economy Promotion Agency (DEPA) by Marketing Promotion 2 Department organized the 4th qualifying round of Digital Startup (40 qualified teams) in the central region at Novotel Hotel Sukhumvit 20. Mr. Chatchai Kunpitiluck, DEPA’s deputy director, gave the opening speech and granted awards to 100 qualified teams.
Deputy director Chatchai interviewed with media about the qualifying round which had a panel of judges as follows:
1. Dr. Srihathai Prammanee. Head of AIS The StartUp
2. Tonghathai Kuvanont, managing director of Aimspire Co., Ltd.
3. Dr. Chalermrat Nakwichian, director of NetDesign
4. Pakorn Leesakul, managing director of Finema Co., Ltd.
5. Thanachat Tangsriwong, Chief Representative of Bangkok Office, CyberAgent Ventures, Inc.
6. Piyaphon Vutthikorn, Principal, Corporate Venture Capital, Digital Ventures Co., Ltd.
7. Rangsan Phromprasit, CEO and founder of Queue Q (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Contestants had to present features or functions of their workpiece in Prototype or DEMO at the qualifying round.
Update Digital Startup news and activities at www.digistartup.net